Thursday, March 22, 2007

A thank you to Heather


My oldest daughter, who will be 14 yrs. old next month, made supper Monday through Wednesday night this week because I've been really sick with headaches all week. She is very creative, and did a wonderful job.

God has gifted her with many creative abilities. She can sew, which I cannot do. I taught her how to hand sew, but she learned how to sew with the sewing machine. She has made dresses for dolls, pillows. She even made a skirt for herself.

She taught herself how to play the dulcimer. She is also very good at drawing.

I do hope this is not coming across as boasting, because that is not my intent at all. I wanted to post encouraging words to her, and to thank her for her help.

She was such a help to me when I was sick. She also washed the clothes, besides making supper.

So, I wanted to publically thank her for all of her hard work.

Thank you Heather for all that you did when I was sick. I love you.